What Is Your Returns Policy?
We always ensure to provide the best quality pieces at all times, and we hope that you love your order as much as we have loved making it for you, that you wouldn’t need to return or exchange. However, our returns and exchange policy is here if you need to.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be:
- Unused, unwashed and in the same condition and packaging that you received it in.
- Original hang tag must still be attached. Returns/exchanges will not be accepted, if hang tag has been removed.
- There must not be any makeup stains, please make sure to avoid the transfer of makeup when trying on your garments. There also must not be any perfume stains, and can not be damaged in any way. We unfortunately cannot accept a return if it has any food, fake tan, makeup or perfume stains on it.
- Items must be returned within the 14 day grace period for UK customers. For international customers, your items must be returned by the 30 day grace period. If you have returned your item over 14 days (UK) or over 30 days (international), we reserve the right to refuse your return, and your items will be shipped back to you. Please note, you will be liable for the postage costs back to you, if your item is returned past the due date.
If you decide to make a return, please email us at email@example.com.
Let us know in the email which item you are returning with the order number, and we will send you the address for you to post the item you want to return. Please note, returns are not free, as a small business we do not currently have the facilities to cover your returns cost. So therefore if you decide to make a return, you are responsible for paying the postage costs when sending it back to us.
We advise that you pay for a tracked & signed service, because we cannot return lost items. Once we have received your returned items, we will process your refund within 5-10 working days. Please give time for your bank to process the refund also, as it may show up in different time.
As a small business, we produce in small quantities so it is important that when you purchase from us you are very clear in what you want and choose the correct size from the start. But in the occasion that you realise you purchased the wrong size or you want to try a different size, we do offer exchanges. However just like returns, exchanges are also not free and we are only able to offer an exchange if the correct size you need, is in stock. If the size you want is not available, we can offer you a refund if you wish.
Should you need to exchange before shipping takes place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line - “exchanges”.
We cannot guarantee your request will be seen ahead of shipping so please beware you are ordering the correct item from the start.
We sincerely apologise if you received a faulty item! We always take great care when packaging and double-check each item before sending it off. However; in the unlikely occasion that you happened to have receive a faulty item or the wrong item, please do the following:
- Take a picture of the fault and email us the image,
- Include your full name, order number and item details within the same email
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- We aim to respond within 24 hours of your email with options of what we can offer you.
We may be able to offer an exchange to you, if the item you originally purchased is still in stock. If not, we will process a refund to you as soon as possible.